If you’re looking for the perfect summer job, check out this list of reasons you should become a Camp Edventure Counselor.
- Goodbye Shirt and tie! Hello, shorts and -t-shirts. That’s right! Camp Edventure Counselor requires a relaxed-fit wardrobe.
- Successfully be a temporary parent for 8-12 weeks. You’ll feel like you can take on the world.
- Camp Edventure is the only place you can get away with wacky costumes. No one will think you’re crazy.
- Camp Counselors get to teach campers your favorite pool games.
- And, campers will teach you too. You’ll be the one to tell all your friends what’s cool these days.
- You will learn how to make everything from duct tape and glue.
- Where else do you get to sing-a-long, chant, and cheer every day?
- “Trying new things” doesn’t mean trying to make a color copy on the printer.
- Your colleagues will greet you with high fives as a Camp Edventure Counselor.
- Calling all lifeguards! Being on duty doesn’t fill you with dread because you get to work on your tan.
Become a Camp Edventure counselor, click here